Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lima, Montana

Jonathan is gone again, this time to Lima, Montana.  Ian and I will probably go up and meet him on Saturday but I have a class on Friday that I must attend.  I am going to try harder this time around to not feel so claustrophobic in my own home.  This morning, Ian and I went to the library for story time.  I am not sure he really liked it.  There were a TON of kids and he became really shy.  Which is not like him.  So I might take him again next week or the following one to try and ease him into the environment.  We are hoping to have some play dates this week with different people too.  Hoping to get out of the house as much as possible while still being able to get my homework completed.
Wanting to have a good week and then on Saturday morning, Ian and I are going to attempt to drive to see Jonathan for 5 days.  There is another wife and daughter who are going so I think it might be fun.  We'll see how Ian handles to trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment