Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby Girl!

We found out yesterday that we are having a baby girl!! She is still due the 1st of February, which will mean that I will probably go around the 15th of February.  However, they have told me that they will not let me go as long with her because Ian was so big when he was born. We are just hoping for a petite little girl.
She was very shy and did not like to be looked at with the Ultrasound. The doctor said that everything looked great.  She is right on target and so am I on everything except for my weight.  I am halfway through my pregnancy and I have not gained any weight.  I have actually lost a pound or two.  He is worried about that but he said since she is perfect, then its ok that I have not gained any weight.  We are excited and we are starting to think about names, so if you have any suggestions we are open to ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Baby Girl!!! Girls are so much fun :D As for names I will get thinking ;)

    ReplyDelete