Friday, September 2, 2011

Taking What Will Be My Last Course Of My Masters Career! (Hopefully)

In August 2010, I was able to finish all my course work and graduate with my Masters.  However, to work in the field I graduated in, one must be certified to practice.  I never did this although I attempted twice (once right before I had Ian and once right after).  After being unsuccessful, having a job, a husband and a baby I have no tried to certify in the last 8 months or so.  I got an email from one of my professor's of the Masters program to see where I was and if I had ever certified. I emailed her back, ashamed to tell her I had not yet passed.  She extended an invitation for me to take a certification course taught once a week down at Weber State.  So after figuring out if I could afford to drive down there, what to do with Ian and if I had the time and patience to start studying again, I decided that I could not pass up this opportunity.  Today was  my first class and I must tell you I am stoked and I feeling positive about working hard to pass this exam!  Also, thanks to everyone who were willing to help out with Ian.  I will take all of you up on those offers.
Wish me luck as I attempt to certify one more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment