Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Already!

Where did September go? How is it already October? Oh well I can find some fun things in Logan to take Ian, like corn mazes and pumpkin walks.  He might actually be old enough to enjoy things like that this year.


Canadian Thanksgiving is just 10 days away.  Maybe I will do something for it this year. (I would skip US Thanksgiving but my dad is coming out for it). I can not even read or listen to most of the news in the United States because it is so racist and bigoted.  I even have my yahoo account set to the Canadian setting because I would rather read what is going on there and find out about the Canadian dollar vs. US dollar.

In other news, Jonathan is still in Lima, Montana.  Ian and I will go up and meet him there this afternoon.  I have done a lot better this time around with being a single mom.  I have not had as many freak outs as I did the other two weeks.  That shows that I can do this no matter how long or far Jonathan has to go for work. Pretty proud of myself.

Also, being back in school is a lot harder than I thought it would be.  Ian makes it hard because except for when he naps and after he goes to bed, I can not study.  This prep course has been a really nice thing for me though and I am thankful that I can take it.  It has shown me that my test taking skills need a lot of work (Maybe should have figured that out before I got my bachelors and my masters).  I know now that it is not that I do not know my material, it is that I get into the testing environment and panic.  This week was a much better showing on the mini tests she gives us then I have shown the past two weeks.  So maybe all the test taking strategies I have learned recently are really helping.

Pregnancy is going well.  I am 22 weeks 4 days and I am feeling really good and energetic.  If I can keep that feeling until the end of December that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment