Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just the Two of Us...Again...


Jonathan's boss promised him some time to work on his thesis after going on the Lima, Montana trip.  So he got Tuesday and Wednesday morning and then he left again this time for the Sand Creek Massacre sight in Eads, Colorado. There were supposed to be two other people going but they fell through so Jonathan volunteered to go. This is going to have chief Native Americans watching them to make sure they do not disturb anything and they are not allowed to collect anything so it is very different then what he has done in the past.  It was a 12 hour drive to south eastern Colorado and they will be there for 5 days.  Hopefully, I can fill my time with fun and entertain Ian at the same time.  He gets easily bored with me these days.  So far I have to go down to Ogden tomorrow for school and Sunday I get to teach Sunday School all by myself.  Both of those should be enjoyable experiences with Ian tagging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment