Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Anxieties...

This morning has been one of those mornings.  Ian is driving me NUTS! He has somehow dumped every toy out of his toy boxes in the living room.  He also managed to find and play with the ipod touch and my cell phone.  And he even took my entire wallet and purse apart.  I have been counting down the minutes until I can put him to bed for a nap.  Of course today also has to be the day that Jonathan is going deer hunting and will not be home until late :( (don't even get me started on what I think about the deer hunting adventure).  Jonathan says it make him happy so I am working on being ok with him going.

I may be feeling a lot of anxiety because I have not slept past 4:30 am this last week.  When I was pregnant with Ian, I was never this uncomfortable this early on.  If this is how the entire pregnancy is going to go I might go crazy from lack of sleep. I am showing a few of these signs and its hard to deal with the crazy things my 16 month old thinks he needs to do.

I have lived in Utah for 8.5 years and its starting to take its toll on me.  I have lived in 2 countries, 2 provinces, 2 states, 7 cities and I am ready for another change. Yes, maybe people think I am crazy but I am ready for one (or both of us) to find a job and move on with our lives (preferably outside of this state or country :) ).  I have been feeling like we are ready to start our lives and the start of a new life means a new city.

Last but not least is the fact that I have signed up to take the BOC exam AGAIN.  I have been spending a lot of time reading and studying as well as taking a class in Ogden once a week.  Its been really hard with Jonathan gone for work/school and he is trying to complete his thesis and comprehensive exam at the same time. I have been trying to use the things that I have learned in this class to study and other test taking skills.  I could be taking this test as early as the first week of November so I have to really get down to business. I need to settle down and stop putting so much pressure on this test.  I can always take it again in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment