Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Maryland Peeps!

I was looking through pictures today of all my best friends from Maryland and missing all the fun times! It all started back in high school and most of us went away to college but the first two years or so we would all come back for the summers and play ALL summer long. We played many, many video and board games at Shari R.'s house, and ate at all the diner's every hour of the night. Never in my life had I had more fun!  Now we are all adults now (I know its shocking), and I have not seen some people in three years, since my wedding reception in Baltimore. We have two married, one engaged, one  just finishing med school and only three actually still in the Baltimore area but that doesn't mean that I do not think about everyone of them everyday! They will always be the best friends a girl could ask for!
Jeff, Beth, Steph, Shari, Jeff
Alissa, Shari (2005)

O's game 2005.  It was get a silly orange camouflage hat day! 

Shari's dads house... It was a sleepover where we watched the "Aristcrats" (2006)

There are several pictures of this and this the only one we are all looking  at the camera. What is Jeff  pointing at? (2006)

This was the best picture of this bunch. I especially love Jacob's expression. (2007) 

Our wedding 2009
 Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment