Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birthday!


Yesterday was my birthday! And I honestly do not think I have ever been spoiled so much on one day in my life.  Jonathan took me out to breakfast at Subway.  Then I went and spent a couple hours with my friend Katherine and her babies! When I got home I was greeted by gifts from my husband.  Flowers, candy, earrings, crossword and Sudoku books, sunglasses, headbands and an thing that helps unclog the sink. He also rented Captain America for us to watch.  I went and got my hair cut.  I cut quite a few inches off.  Jonathan took me to dinner and we watched the movie.  I am pretty much the luckiest girl in the entire world.

Here is a picture of my new hair (and Emmaline too)
 

2 comments:

  1. oooh! you got it cut afterall! i like it! not too short. thanks for coming over. i'm so sorry miles feels the need to be so bossy. he was seriously out of his mind excited for ian to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love hanging out! Thanks for letting us come over... I don't think Ian even notices Miles being bossy, I think he just enjoys playing with him!

      Delete