Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Independent Baby!

Scariest thing yesterday! Ian knows how to open doors.  I have known this for a few weeks now.  I usually leave the front door locked.  But I was getting Ian and I ready to go down to put in a work order to get our disposal fixed, so I had unlocked the door.  He was wearing nothing but a onesie and some jeans.  No shoes or coat and it was snowing outside.  Luckily, I was in the living room getting things ready when he left.  I ran out (also without shoes) to chase him down.  He thought it was soo funny and he was running away from me. Ugh Little turkey. This morning, the door was locked but he was trying to leave again.  I am going to have to be really careful or else he is going to leave when I am not paying attention.  Maybe, I will have to get one of those door alarms for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment