Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Completed BOC exam!

Well I took the BOC exam today! What I can only hope is I did well enough to get my passing grade and move on from this part of exam prep.  I have been graduated since August 2010, and I am hoping this was enough to actually finish my graduate program FOREVER and maybe one day get a job.  I will find out in a couple of weeks if I passed or if I have to take the exam again in April 2012.  One step closer to reality!

Unfortunatly, it will probably not end there for me.  After I am officially certified, I can apply to the Canadian Athletic Therapy Association to certify with them.  Canada and the US have a mutual agreement that both programs are similar enough that a person with one can work in either country.  And since I can work in either country (and Canada pays a TON better), I think that is the only logical step for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment