Thursday, July 21, 2011

Let Me Tell You About Turnip...

Let me tell you about Turnip this morning.  Jonathan wakes up every morning and checks in on Ian.  Most of the time he is awake and just sitting quietly in his own bed.  This has been a welcome change since it took him until he was 10 months old to sleep through the night.
All night last night Turnip was trying to cuddle with me but she always tried to sleep right on top of me and that is super uncomfortable when I am pregnant.  So I pushed her off the bed a few times and I tried to get her to cuddle with Jonathan.  Which she usually likes to do but not last night.
This morning, Jonathan went to go check on Ian and he saw turnip sitting on the bookshelf next to his crib.  She then jumps onto the side of the crib. She takes her paw and does one hard push on his head.  Gently, but enough to wake him up.  So he sits up in bed wondering what is going on.  And she takes his spot on the bed and gets cozy.
Jonathan thought this was funny, that she is clever enough to know how to wake Ian up and get him to move so she can have his spot in the crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment