Saturday, January 28, 2012

Still No Baby!


The contractions have stopped completely when it comes to this little girl.  She just doesn't want to come.  To be honest this is not surprising because Ian was two weeks late and my body did not dilate or anything.  At least she is dilating slowly.  I woke up this morning with the worst hip/back pain.  I did not have this kind of pain with Ian and so being overdue two weeks was not as bad as if I have to go overdue with this one.  I have stopped sleeping which is miserable and making being a mom to a toddler extremely difficult because I have a shorter temper with him than I should. Still he is a really good kid and I try my hardest to praise him for all the wonderful things he has done.  
I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday, hoping there will be some good news and I can have my baby soon.  But if not the latest that he will let me go is February 8.  I guess it would be interesting to have Ian be a July 8 baby and have her be a February 8 baby.  
Wishing I was not so impatient but this week has been long and pretty crumby, I just want her here so I can at least have my body back and maybe it will even stop hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment