Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Worries!


I do a lot of worrying everyday.  I worry about money, job, school, kids, food, exercise... you name it I worry about it. And as the quote says above many things that never happen I end up worrying about.  I have always been a worrier since I can remember. I worry about my children and the school they will attend (they won't be going to school for a few more years).  I worry about where we are going to live and the job we are going to have (Jon has a good job and he is still in school, and Logan is really not that bad of a place). I worry about our family getting heath care. I worry that I have no contribution to my family. I worry that I will not move to Canada one day (which is a huge goal of mine). There is not one thing that I don't worry about. But I need to train myself and learn that all the worrying is (usually) for nothing. It usually ends up working itself out.  Our family has never gone without, my kids have never not been able to see the doctor. I just need to learn to live in the present and not worry about the future! Hopefully, this Mark Twain quote will help me to remember that worrying is not going to help anything and it just gives me a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment