Monday, November 12, 2012

DIY workout tank!

I have been getting a lot of useful (and not so useful) tips on Pinterest.  i have been doing a mini Pinterest challenge with myself. I have been able to get a few things to look like I wanted them to look. I liked how this DIY workout tank turned out and I may do it again.  
 Here is the original line

Tools: T-shirt and scissor


This t-shirt is REALLY old, its a terrible picture but I was just going to throw it out.
  Miss Kiwi thought she could help.
Even though she is SUPER cute, she helped very little.

Cut as close to the seam of the collar as you can. 

Cut the sleeves off as close to the seam as you can. 


Take the sleeve that was cut off and cut it into a piece  2" by 8".
Then wrap it around the sleeves in the back to make it  tight.
 Tie it off and put the knot on the inside of the shirt.
Finished product.
Can you see Kiwi's tail?



No comments:

Post a Comment