Monday, January 17, 2011

6 Months Old!

6 months already?!? Where did the time go? He is such a good baby, doing the army crawl everywhere he goes. He has been mobile since about thanksgiving (which is a lot earlier than I had planned). He gets into everything and he HATES to be told "no." And he gets told that a lot because he constantly wants to eat cord and paper. Even if you hide those things he is able to find them. Little stinker.

At his 6 month check up he weighed in at 20.3lbs (9.17kg) 89 percentile, and 283/4in (73.03cm) 97 percentile. He is one big boy, but hey I have never had muscles like these before in my arms.
I wish this one was better of his face but his shows his love for his bouncer. He has figured out how to play the music and then he bounces along with the beat!

1 comment:

  1. Ian is 6 months already?!?! Wow! I couldn't believe it when I read that! He is so cute Beth! I LOVE the blurry bouncy photo....you can tell he really loves it! I hope you guys are doing good and Logan is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete